Monday, May 11, 2009

My Great Neice Jayleighn

I finally got to meet my great neice tonight. She was a month old May 7. We have both been so busy.
Jayleighn is the first girl on our side of the family since Mindy (her Aunt) and she's 20.

Lori - Jayleighn's mom is at Riverside hospital, suppose to be having gallbladder surgery tomorrow. They removed gall-stones today.
Please pray things go well and she's home with her babies soon!


Jayleighn Mersadies - she is just the most beautiful lil girl!! I wanted to take her home.
Bentley holding his lil sis. He's so proud to be a big brother too!
Tanner holding Jayleighn.....He loves babies.
Grandpa Kevin (my brother) holding both grandbabies while napping today...aww. He kept them alnight and today. They took Lori by squad at 3:00 this morning.
Great-grandma holding her...

No comments: