Friday, January 30, 2009
I'LL NEVER GET OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY!!!!!! AAAHHHH
TODAY IS THE 4TH DAY OF NO SCHOOL ALSO. THE BOYS ARE LOVING IT!
LONELY OLE SUV ON WALNUT ST...
WHITE-OUT INFRONT OF OUR HOUSE - WALNUT ST.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I CANT REMEMEBER EVER MISSING THAT MANY DAYS SINCE I WAS IN SCHOOL. LOL MANY YEARS AGO. =)
THE CITY STREETS HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO MELT AT ALL, STILL SOLID ICE - AND WITH THE TEMP NOT GETTING ABOVE 20 SOME DEGREES, THE SALT ISNT DOING A BIT OF GOOD.
WE CANT GET UP OR DOWN OUR DRIVEWAY AT ALL. PARKING ON BURT AVENUE! IM ABOUT TO GO INSANE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET MORE SNOW MONDAY AND TUESDAY TOO!! UUGH
THEY WILL BE GOING TO SCHOOL TIL THE MIDDLE OF JUNE IF SO.
OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!
I'M READY FOR SPRING OR TO MOVE SOUTH. SCOTT KEEPS SAYING LETS JUST PACK UP AND MOVE TO FLORIDA....FIND JOBS WHEN WE GET THERE. CRAZY, BUT I'M ABOUT GAME!!! LOL
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I KNOW OUR DRIVEWAY IS A SOLID ICE MESS! WE CLEANED IT UP SOME BUT EVERYTHING IS FROZEN BACK AGAIN!!!
SCOTT EVEN CAME HOME AT 12:00 FOR THE DAY. I'LL BET ALOT OF PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO WORK TODAY!
MY LILAC TREE THIS MORNING.... 2 BRANCHES BROKE, FROM HEAVINESS OF ICE, RIGHT AFTER I TOOK THIS PIC.
STILL SOLID ICE LILAC TONIGHT
MY LILAC ALMOST TOUCHING THE GROUND FROM WEIGHT OF ICE & BRANCHES THAT BROKE OFF IT. I HOPE IT SPRINGS BACK AFTER THE ICE MELTS!!!!
I LOVE MY LILACS!
ITS STARTING TO SNOW ONTOP OF THE ICE & FREEZING RAIN NOW....UGGGH - ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE!
ICE I BUSTED UP ON BACK DECK.
THE ICE ON MY LILAC TREES ARE PRETTY TO SEE, BUT CAUSE ALOT OF DAMAGE.
HERE'S A VIDEO OF SOME OF THE ICE & DAMAGE...
Monday, January 26, 2009
MY SONG WAS "JOY TO THE WORLD" BY THREE DOG NIGHT.
HOW COOL IS THAT!! I LOVE THAT SONG AND OF COURSE FROGS TOO. COINCIDENCE OR WHAT?? LOL
CHECKOUT WHO WAS YOUR #1 SONG FOR THE MONTH, DAY AND YEAR YOU WERE BORN TOO @....
Saturday, January 24, 2009
WHAT A WONDERFUL HEART TOUCHING MOVIE - LOVED IT! ANY ANIMAL LOVER WOULD TOO!
THE BOYS BY MARLEY POSTER OUTSIDE MOVIES
MOVIE POSTER...I JUST LOVE JENNIFER ANISTON!
THE BOYS HAVE BEEN MESSING AROUND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES FROM MY PHONE TO SCOTT'S.
TODAY TANNER SENT DREW A TEXT SAYING "LOSER - BINKY BABY" AND DREW SAID "OH NO YOU JUST DIDN'T, NOW I'M GOING TO GET ALL UP IN YOUR GRILL!!" JUST AS SERIOUS AS CAN BE.
LOL THINGS KIDS SAY THESE DAYS!! TOO FUNNY =)
YESTERDAY THEY RECEIVED SOME GREAT -PROMISING NEWS FROM HER CHEMO TREATMENTS AND MRI!
HERE'S WHAT THEY POSTED ON THEIR BLOG FOR US FOLLOWER'S TO READ...
"Today we received the WONDERFUL news from the MRI that Bree’s tumor has shrunk significantly! The chemo is definitely doing its job! The doctor told us it was better than he expected. The tumor is still there but it has shrunk down enough to entertain the idea of doing surgery to remove the tumor. "
PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL AND FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!!!!
TANNER GOT ALL A'S , EVEN BROUGHT HIS ONE B IN ENGLISH UP THIS TIME TOO. HE'S ON THE PRINCIPLES LIST!
DREW GOT A'S AND B'S, HE STAYED THE SAME EXCEPT DROPPED FROM AN A TO B IN SPELLING.
HE'S ON THE HONOR ROLL!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
MY LAST DAY OF BABYSITTING AND HAVING ELLA AND LUCY. =(
I'M SAD, BUT GLAD TOO ALL IN ONE! IM EXCITED TO GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE WITH A PART TIME JOB AND HOPEFULLY GET MORE INVOLVED WITH MY BOYS CLASS STUFF AND THE PTO AGAIN. I MISS DOING THOSE THINGS.
ELLA AND LUCY FEEL LIKE THEY ARE MY GIRLS.....IVE HAD THEM SINCE BIRTH, ALMOST 4 YEARS. I HOPE WE KEEP INTOUCH AND I TOLD THEM I COULD BE A BACK UP SITTER, BUT IM FINALLY DONE WATCHING KIDS ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
DOUG HAD TO GET HIS DADS VAN TO LOAD UP ALL THE THINGS I HAD HERE FOR THE GIRLS!! LOL
IM GOING TO DEFINETLY MISS THEM AND ALL THE GIRLY / BABY THINGS BEING IN MY HOUSE!!
THIS IS A PIC I TOOK BEFORE ELLA GOT ON THE BUS THIS MORNING!
NOOZLE NOOZLE..... HOW CUTE
THE GIRLS AND I BEFORE THEY LEFT TODAY.....I TOOK MYSELF!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
SUZIE WANTING LOSE SOOOO BAD TO PLAY WITH THE BOYS! DREW HAD JUST THREW A SNOWBALL ON HER BACK. SHE LOVES PLAYING IN THE SNOW!
TANNER BOARDING DOWN DRIVE TOWARD SCOTT
TANNER BOARDING AND DREW THROWING SNOW AT HIM
DREW SNOWBOARDING DOWN DRIVEWAY
TANNER SNOWBOARDING ON HIS KNEES.
THE WATER PICTURES DIDNT TURN OUT VERY WELL - LIGHTING??
LUKE, TANNER AND DREW IN POOL
SCOTT THROWING LUKE IN POOL & BLAKE P.
BRANDON E., BRANDON R. , DALTON AND DREW PIZZA TIME
SAMIE AND AIMEE
KELBIE, PEYTON AND TANNER
HARRY, KATHY, MACY & THERESA
BECKY & SCOTT SERVING PIZZA
SOME OF PARTY...BECKY, TARA & THERESA IN THE BACK
DREW & LUKE GETTING READY TO BLOW OUT CANDLES
DREW WITH WEBKINZ GOLDEN RETRIEVER & MP3 PLAYER FROM US
Friday, January 16, 2009
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate at least ten blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post the person from whom you received your award.
I'LL PROB HAVE TROUBLE WITH IT THE REST OF MY LIFE??
AS FOR MY BROTHER KEVIN..... HE HAD HIS SURGERY ON HIS ARM AND GOT A PIN AND 2 PLATES THE DAY HE FELL - THURSDAY 8TH. HE HAD 7 BREAKS.
HE SPENT 2 DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF BEING IN SO MUCH PAIN.
WELL ....LASTNIGHT 1/15 HE WENT BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY ADMITTED HIM AGAIN. HE WAS HAVING MAJOR ARM PAIN, MEGA MIGRAINS AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LIKE 148/120.
I JUST CALLED HIS CELL...STILL IN HOSPITAL! DONT KNOW ANYTHING OTHER THAN THEY CHANGED HIS MEDICINE AND HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IS ALITTLE LOWER 120 / 100, MIGRAINS COMING AND GOING STILL AND SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS IN MAJOR PAIN / TIRED.
PLEASE CONTINUE KEEPING HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS!
TOOK THIS INSERT FROM THE TRIBUNE TODAY......
The temperature in Coshocton at 8 a.m. was 10 below zero. That's much warmer than the record low of 18 below zero, set in 1972, but still cold enough to be damaging to unprotected skin. Wind chills this morning were 22 below zero.
I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE (SCOTT TOO) IN AND OUT OF THIS COLD ALLDAY!
I KNOW ITS THE COLDEST I CAN EVER REMEMBER!! BRRRR
OMG....I WAS ALMOST 8 MTHS OLD IN 1972 THOUGH!
LOL... MOST THE PEOPLE I HAVE AS BLOG FRIENDS WERENT EVEN BORN YET. HEEE HEE
Thursday, January 15, 2009
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.'If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.'
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.'You better pray that will come out of the carpet.'
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL..'If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.'Because I said so, that's why.'
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me.'
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.'Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.'
7. My mother taught me IRONY 'Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about.'
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.'
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.'Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!'
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.'You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone.'
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.'This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.'
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.'If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!'
13 My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.'I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.'
14.My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.'Stop acting like your father!'
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.'There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do.'
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.'Just wait until we get home.'
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.'You are going to get it when you get home!'
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.'If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way.'
19. My mother taught me ESP.'Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?'
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.'When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me.'
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.'
22.My mother taught me GENETICS.'You're just like your father.'
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.'Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?'
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.'When you get to be my age, you'll understand.'
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.'One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.'
JUST LOVE THESE!! IVE SAID ATLEAST HALF OR MOVE OF THESE MYSELF TOO. LOL
MY MOM CAME LAST EVENING AND SPENT THE NIGHT TOO. SHE HAD A DR APPOINTMENT AT 2:00 AND DIDNT WANT TO CHANCE GOING BACK HOME TO WARSAW. IM GLAD SHE STAYED...THE ROADS WERE TERRIBLE!
UP WALNUT AT 5:00
SCOTT AND THE VAN WITH PROBABLY 5 INCHES ON TOP.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I'M LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME JOB!! IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY GOOD ONES LET ME KNOW.
I'VE BABYSITTED FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS AND I JUST NEED A BREAK FROM BABIES, KIDS AND GET AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!!! I ALSO NEED ADULT - PUBLIC INTERACTION TOO!
AS ALOT OF YOU ALREADY KNOW LUCY, THAT I WATCH, HAS COLIC AND HAS BEEN A HANDFUL LATELY CRYING ALL THE TIME AND MY NERVES ARE SLOWLY WITHERING AWAY. POOR BABY, BUT POOR ME, DOUG AND CHRISTY TOO! I FELL LAST WEEK DOWN THE STEPS AND HURT MY KNEE, AND POOR TANNER CAME HOME THIS MORNING SICK FROM SCHOOL. HE ALSO MISSED MONDAY TOO. HOPEFULLY HE'S BETTER FOR DREW'S SWIM PARTY SATURDAY. EVERYTHING JUST HAPPENING AT ONCE!
CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM NOT A DRINKING PERSON OR I'D BE DRUNK RIGHT NOW! LOL HEEEEE