Saturday, December 13, 2008

OGLEBAY LIGHTING AND BUSY SATURDAY

We had a busy day.... first we let the boys go shopping at the secret santa shop at Triplett's, then we took my mom shopping and to Oglebay Lighting in Wheeling, West Virginia. We had a really good time and enjoyed all the lights. We got a dvd of the Oglebay story and this years light show and I took over 50 pictures too...lol imagine that! They even have a ski resort their also!

The boys with Santa at Triplett's.

Me with my frog mood ring Drew got me there. I love it!!
Tanner holding my hand with my ring...awwww
Drew and Tanner on the ride to lighting.
Oglebay sign.... said Welcome to Wheeling City of lights but didnt pick up the blue lighting above. =)
Boys by tree & flower garden.... it was so colorful
Poinsetta light display
God Bless American display
Tanner really liked these dinosaurs
The beautiful lined flowers along the walkways at the gift shop.
Boys again by flowers and bench, it was the only place to pull over and take any pictures with them.
Awesome manger setting inside gazebo glass.
Santa and his sleigh display - even got the moon in the sky too.
Frosty and his hat actually tipped off too.
Church display with stained glass windows.
Video of the 12 days of Christmas, as you will see I got messed up on the days.

No comments: