Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!
Well it looks like the boys were pretty good again this year. Santa found them again, and they got most of what they wanted too. =)

They were up by 7:00 and I think Drew was awake biggest part of the night along with me. lol I just couldnt sleep at all!

Tree with all the presents
Drew with his Chaotic Tin, and sleepy Suzie too
Tanner with his mp3 player and I-flops frog (speakers for mp3 player)
Boys with all their presents ... webkinz, bakugans with mat and carrier, chaotic, guitar hero, ds & wii games, mp3 player, ps2 controllers, lego
Guitar Hero for ps2 and Wii game party presents for both them
Drew jammin to Guitar Hero
I think the mp3 frog is Tanner's favorite and the guitar hero was Drew's.Video of Drew playing Guitar Hero and Tanner listening to Crank Dat Soulja Boy

No comments: