Friday, October 10, 2008

SURGERY WENT WELL...HOME RECOVERING NOW!

Surgery went well as Dr. Y said. He said I definetly needed my surgery, that once he got inside me, I had a bunch of cyst all over both my ovaries & tubes and alot of scar tissue - adhesions.
I got to come home Thursday morning at 11:00, just 24 hours after surgery. Im so glad to be home! I can sleep now without getting up to go pee, that darn IV stunk and was running really fast. Literally I was up every hour to hour and a half going potty all night long!! arrg


Tanner made me a picture at school and they all brought me daisies! awwww
My beautiful daisies and carnation basket Grandma Betty sent me.
OUCHY!!! my long cut with 16 staples and belly band
Miss Suzie - all ears - laying beside me when I came home. CUTE! She knew her mommy was hurting! lol

1 comment:

Beth's Blog said...

I am so glad you are home and everything is fine! :) I hope you are feeling better soon. Ouch...that picture of your incision made my belly turn a somersault when I saw it!!!