Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Got A Job....

I start tomorrow at my part-time job! Yipee..... Hope I can wear a shoe! lol my foot tattoo is still pretty tender!!
I'm only working 2 days a week right now, my normal days are Monday & Tuesday (working Thursday & Friday this week though) which is fine with me. I wanted part-time, just to get out of the house and interact with adults. Plus, I'm actually going to making about the same amount in 2 days as I did 5 days babysitting. So thats cool too, and still have a few days to do whatever, help with the boys school - pto, field trips, etc. I enjoy doing those things!!
Wish me Luck going back into the work force after 8 years babysitting. I'm excited but nervous also. =)

I still miss my girls (Ella and Lucy) too.....but its nice to get away from this house!!

No comments: