Friday, January 14, 2011

Cleaning Out.....Like Beth & Christy

I have also been doing some rearranging and cleaning out.

Did boys toys, toy boxes, games, clothes and bedrooms before Christmas... and kitchen cupboards and countertops last weekend. That counter is one big catch all!

I also ordered new kitchen rugs too and got them today!

changed from blue and white to Country Red...

here are my lazy girls today while I was cleaning.
Suzie likes using my frog as a pillow... awwww she was snoring here.

I think the bathroom is my next project!! want to add an exhaust fan, then repaint and border. We've never had a fan and the corners are starting to mildew. uugh
Maybe one day I'll get another half bath downstairs too??????

1 comment:

Doug, Christy, Ella and Lucy said...

Looks good! lol You've been talking about that half bath downstairs for years now! :)