Saturday, November 29, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING

Scott and I ventured to Walmart yesterday morning at 4:45. This was my first and probably last Black Friday shopping experience.
It was total chaos!! There were so many people there that they were parking in Burger Kings parking lot.
We didnt get any of the Wii or Nintendo DS games we wanted either. =(
We did get my camara sd card, some jeans, pj's and a small chopper though.
lol
I was surprised they had every cash register open, and they were all backed up into the clothes too.

One of the employees said people were waiting by the big things at 2:00 in the morning. CRAZY!!
Then they had a 34 year old guy get trampled to death in NewYork at Walmart.
The crowd broke down the doors trying to get in. Thats just plain insane to save a few dollars.

1 comment:

Beth's Blog said...

The butterflies are my favorite too! I can't imagine have it here though with all these boys.
I don't know what is up with your header....it gave me a fuss a couple of times, then it removed it. I had a problem with my header once too....who knows...just computers I guess.