Friday, September 19, 2008

UPDATE ON MY SURGERY - OCTOBER 8TH

I went to the dr. Tuesday morning and my surgery is scheduled for October 8th, to take my ovaries and complete my hysterectomy to a total from partial 3 years ago.

I need to take off atleast 2 weeks from babysitting and cant climb steps or drive for 1 week. Dr. said everyone heals different and that I may need to take off longer than 2. If I worked other than babysitting, outside the house, I'd need to take off 4-6 weeks.

I'm not to keen on getting cut, but thats the only way to remove the ovaries and its a bikini cut - like c-section. This is my first time being cut for surgery. My partial hysterectomy was done laproscopic and internally. So I just had 2 tiny cuts. One in my belly button and 1 on my lower belly.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!!!

No comments: