Thursday, January 10, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM!

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW MY MOM...THIS IS A PIC OF HER, TANNER AND DREW AT THANKSGIVING.

I just wanted to have everyone please pray for my mom!!
She got a call this morning from the dr. office saying her lab work came back showing something wrong with her liver and to stop taking her cholesterol pills.
She has to go get more blood work done tomorrow Friday 11th and then go to her regular doctor appointment next Thursday 17th. I'm going with her too!!!
He'll go over the new blood work and send her for a abdomen scan of some sort. I'm not sure if its a MRI, Ultrasound or what? She was so upset and crying that she couldnt remember what the secretary said for sure, which I cant blame her....I'd be too if I was her. I am shock up too now, but trying to think positive and keep strong for her! She just says she thinks she's dying! Lord I hope not!

Please keep her and our family in your prayers during these trying times!

No comments: